“E Komo Mai” — Nancy welcomes you to her Aloha Surf Clinics and Nancy Emerson School of Surfin
Nancy Emerson, a former world champion surfer with 39 years teaching experience, has created Hawaii surfing lessons that cover the total surfing experience. Along with her team of accredited instructors, Nancy will teach you how to surf, the basics of form and technique, as well as water safety, ocean awareness and wave conditions in the one simple surfing lesson that has set past champions on the path to success.
Here you will find:
- Nancy Emerson School of Surfing & Aloha Surf Clinics with Nancy Emerson guarantees that through their Hawaii surfing lessons you will have the Best Quality Surfing Lessons and Surfing Clinic World wide on the island of Oahu, Maui , Hawaii or Gold Coast of Australia:
- Nancy’s Hawaii Surfing Lessons are a pure surfing adventure that includes ocean awareness, water safety, surf instruction in perfect waves for all levels Or a customized surf safari to the North Shore, explore Maui again and Travel to Beautiful Queensland & upper NSW coast of Australia with one of Nancy’s surf guide’s or Nancy herself.
- Surf Lessons for:
- Individuals & Groups
- Stand Up Paddling
- Surfing Adventure Packages
- Corporate Surfing Retreats in Hawaii
- Resources for Surfing in Hawaii
- Nancy Emerson is the originator of the acclaimed “Learn to Surf in One Lesson” technique.
- The longest running Surf School in Hawaii and worldwide
- If you want to Learn to Surf, please call now to schedule an appointment at (808) 294-5544 or email us at email@example.com
Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing on Oahu, Hawaii is not your average surf school:
- Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing guarantees that through their Hawaii surf school, using Nancy Emerson’s world-wide acclaimed teaching techniques, you will transform and progress your surfing ability to new heights of confidence and precision.
The quality of the lesson , coupled with personalized attention and individualized feedback after every wave ensures surfing success, even if it is your very first time surfing.
- Nancy Emerson is the originator of the acclaimed “Learn to Surf in One Lesson” technique. Only at Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing in Hawaii can you learn Nancy’s holistic philosophy that merges ability, water safety skills, and fun. It is this combination that enables those who take Nancy’s surf lessons to enjoy surfing in just one day.
- Nancy’s Hawaii Surfing Lessons are a pure surfing adventure that includes ocean awareness, water safety, surf instruction, Stand Up Paddle Surfing instruction, or a customized surf safari complete with transportation from your South shore accommodation to all the great Oahu surf spots. Not sure what you want to try in Hawaii? Try one of Nancy’s special packages from her “Girlfriend, Guy and Family” getaways to sustainable ecologically friendly experiences.
- Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing is an amazing opportunity for surf lessons for any level. Beginners and intermediate surfers who have hit their surfing plateau and want to tune up their surfing skills can do so with Nancy’s surf instructors. You will improve your technique by enhancing the level of reading the ocean which in turn will heighten your surfing ability and put fun into your experience.
Nancy Emerson is one of the former pioneer ASP WCT professional surfers who also personally coaches amateur, elite, and top ASP WCT pro surfers. With her holistic, competitive surfing history, she can bring a current competitive surfer to new levels of success with her coaching and training style.
- This is your chance to learn from the #1 leading school of surfing in the world. Nancy’s clients come from around the globe for lessons that provide the finest foundation in surfing anyone can teach. (And did we mention, Nancy is a 1998 inductee into the International Wahine Surfing Hall of Fame!). Make no doubt about it; by learning to surf in Hawaii with Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing, you won’t get a better surf lesson and you won’t get better results anywhere else in the world.
“If Nancy’s dog can surf, so can you!”
Giwan Kim from Korea living in Ann Arbor and New York has been able to visit us in Hawaii since 2008 a few times a year tuning up his surfing taking 5-7 day 5 hour surfing clinics in between becoming a doctor.
Sean Hangs Five
Surfing lessons resources
Nancy Emerson sold the Maui operation in Jan 2005. But in May 2013 Nancy has an amazing professional surfing instructors on Maui again. Please contact Nancy’s school by calling or emailing directly (808) 294-5544 for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org which owns and operates on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii and on the Gold Coast, Australia.
Learning to surf is one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences you can have with nature. No matter what your ability, there is a wave out there for everyone! Let surfing enhance your life!. Choose the best professional surf instruction and coaching. Enjoy the latest technology in Surfboards for the best results.
- WINTER 2013 Nancy was on Oahu & Maui, working with Short or Long boarders that wanted to work with Nancy personally. Nancy has also brought back her own personal professional Surf instructors & Surf Guide for MAUI once again, which starts May 1st. So, if you are really set on traveling to Maui: PLEASE email Nancy on email@example.com for reservations or CALL Nancy on (808) 294-5544 to consult with on any future surf clinics or if you have a small semi private or large Group and you would like Nancy to fly in to work with you, please us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN AUSTRALIA’S SOUTHERN GOLD COAST Nancy is offering AFTER SCHOOL SURFING MENTORING. Under Nancy’s guidance young surfers aged 8 TO 16 YEARS will IMPROVE THEIR FOCUS & DETERMINATION, develop a GREATER UNDERSTANDING & ABILITY TO READ THE OCEAN and progress to NEW HEIGHTS OF CONFIDENCE, SKILL & PRECISION.
- AFTER SCHOOL SURF MENTORING will run Monday- Fridays / Limited numbers / 2-4 surfers per session * Short boards, longboards, or bodyboards * All children & teens will be shuttled from School to Beach & back to EACH SURFERS Home
- For more information & bookings call Nancy on Mobile 0413 380 933 or Email email@example.com
- SPECIALS on Surfing Clinics @ All Locations- 12% Off Inquire
- $20.00 Off Two hour Surfing Lessons
- We look forward to providing an incomparable service to first time surfers and surfers that want to tune up their skills in the world and who have the passion for surfing. Allow my coaches and I to share our knowledge, experience, mental energy and vitality to improve your focus and skills. Nancy Emerson School Of Surfing is waiting to provide you with a truly memorable experience.
- Girlfriend, Guys & Family Surfing Getaways
- OCEAN ADVENTURE PACKAGE 3 TO 5 DAYS
- Come have FUN and Learn a combo of OCEAN sports with us! One day surfing, one day Standup Paddle, either a day of Body boarding or snorkeling Or we can customize a surf package just for you!
- What a great Birthday, Summer time vacation, a Wedding or Honeymoon, Hanukkah, Christmas or Valentine’s gift to share with a loved ones. Inquire with us - Girlfriend, Guys & Family Surfing Getaways
- NANCY’S LOKAHI SURF TRAINING
- “Training” aimed at surfers, both intermediate and advanced who want to capture the conscious mental skills with Lokahi (The Hawaiian meaning for) mind, body and soul to improve your surfing for peak performance, personal and competitive success. Any Surf clubs or groups that be interested in Nancy personally coaching and helping make your Surfing experience move to the next level.
- Nancy will be making a trip to the WEST COAST in 2013 and if any former clients of Nancy or her Schools of Surfing PLEASE CONTACT Nancy directly for dates and areas Nancy will be. If you are interested in any California coaching please email Nancy & she can hook you up with one of her California coaches.
- Call NOW (808) 294-5544 Or Email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Emerson owns and operates Nancy Emerson School of Surfing, located on Oahu, Hawaii, also on Maui under ALOHA SURF CLINICS with Nancy Emerson again Starting in May 2013 and teaches surfing and SUP for all levels of surfing – from beginners’ surf lessons to advanced surfing techniques.
Learn to surf with International professional surfing champion Nancy Emerson, at her Oahu, Hawaii basedNancy Emerson’s School of Surfing. Teaching the world famous Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing“Learn to Surf in One Lesson” technique, Nancy is a former international pioneer surfing champion and true professional with over 35 years of experience teaching surf lessons and coaching elite surfers. Surf lessons from Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing in Hawaii will ensure that your “learn to surf in Hawaii” experience will be successful and memorable, regardless if you are a beginner surfer or more advanced.
Nancy Emerson School of Surfing reflects Nancy’s commitment to the vision of bringing surfing within reach of anyone who has the desire to learn to surf. Nancy Emerson’s School of Surfing caters to most everyone – for those as young as 5 years old to excited 80 year olds, including those with special needs, Nancy’s school has had wonderful success with all. The surf techniques and lessons offered at her Oahu, & now again on Maui, Hawaii based Nancy Emerson School of Surfing has earned her the respect of international legendary surf champions as well as those visiting Hawaii taking a beginners surf lesson. While Nancy has offered schools around world in places such as Japan, California, Florida, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Fiji, Marshall Islands and Australia, her base location is Honolulu, Hawaii.
Nancy’s reputation as the premier surfing icon, teaching surfing lessons, has given her the opportunity to teach surfing to many of the world’s celebrities. This list includes such well known personalities as: Sunny Garcia (WCT World Champion 2000), Melanie Bartels (current top WCT champion), Jackie Stewart (Indianapolis 500 winner), Beau Bridges (Actor, Director, Producer), Richard Chamberlain, Elizabeth Lindsley, Stephanie Reynolds, Nia Peeples, Keifer Sutherland, Kathy Lee and Frank Gifford’s son Cody, and Maria Shriver just to name a few.
Nancy has been featured on ESPN, “ABC’s Wide World of Sports,” “NBC with Maria Shriver,” “Sports World,” “Eye on LA,” “American Adventure,” and “The Travel Channel.” Nancy was also a stunt person in Kevin Costner’s “Waterworld” and was a stunt double for TV’s “New Gidget Show.” But mostly, Nancy loves to teach about the nature of the ocean, which includes surfing, and is an experienced surfer who can give you the knowledge and confidence to enjoy your Hawaiian surfing vacation!
International Surfing Champion and living legend, pioneer Woman’s World Professional Tour competitor, Hollywood stunt woman, film producer, location manager, professional lifeguard, surf teacher, coach, businesswoman, friend, mentor – there are many ways to describe Nancy Emerson.
While on Oahu, as you enjoy your Hawaii vacation, you’ll often see Nancy paddling across the glassy swell, carving her way down a perfect wave or walking across the sand with her golden retriever Cherokee Moana (Moana means ocean in Hawaiian). With her sparkling eyes, effervescent personality, tan, and blonde hair, Nancy looks as though she not only was born in the ocean, but that she has saltwater running through her veins. Beneath Nancy’s California-girl looks, there’s intelligence and a great sense of humor that make her personality, like her surfing, stand out from the pack.
Read a great article about Nancy Emerson and Nancy Emerson School of Surfing here
- SHARING KINDNESS & RESPECT IN THE SURF IS JUST AS IMPORTANT ON THE LAND - Hi! Friends & Surfers ALOHA! Life has changed so much since I grew up in Malibu/Pacific Palisades California & Waikiki, Makaha Oahu. We all respected our elders and everyone in the ocean. Manners extended from the land directly all the time right out into the line up. Do you remember this surfers from then? The [...]
- INTERVIEW W/ Singer Songwriter Surfer and Actress Suzy Skarulis - “Musically, Suzy has been compared to iconic legends such as Janis Joplin and Jodi Mitchell to modern day likes of Adele, Zoe DeChanel, Amy Winehouse, and KT Tunstall.” And Suzy Surfs and has so much Joy for the Ocean! Hi! Suzy, Where did you start surfing and how were [...]
- Thinking About Your Next Surfing Holiday? Stay In Shape 4 Your Surfing - Aloha! Surfers and supporters reading my Blog, Thank You for your patience for hangin in there while my writers block was stuck, because I was surfing so much @ my beautiful home in Oahu & Maui, Hawaii. Many of you are enjoying going surfing, but would like to improve on your [...]
- To New Beginnings of Our Year of The Snake in the Lives of Surfing - Pictures speak so much more than words to you and I. So I thought it would be extra special for you & all of us, for You to post pictures here on my blog of your 2013 New Years experiences in the Ocean or out, resolutions, doesn’t have to be surfing, or could [...]
contests, SURFING, updates
Tweet us your latest surf adventure!
Videos: 1 2 3 4
Call NOW (808) 294-5544 & Make your reservations so YOU don’t miss out on the BEST Adventure in Hawaii and on the Island of Oahu!
Boys have fun too on Oahu!
Aloha Surf Clinics is an amazing opportunity for beginners, surfers who have hit a plateau in their surfing, the elite or pro surfer or for the surfer girls to tune-up your surfing skills, improve your technique, bring your level of reading the ocean and extend how much more FUN you can have surfing.
Click here for rates or call 808 294-5544
Nancy Emerson invites you to the ultimate surfing experience with the highest quality of making How to Surf EASY, FUN AND SAFE.
Actor Nia Peeples and sister reconnect & surf with Nancy at Ala Moana Bowls
Actor Nia Peeples and sister reconnect & surf with Nancy at Ala Moana Bowls
Nancy Emerson pushed me into my first wave in 1986. I stood up on every wave and fell in love with the ocean. If you want a beautiful relationship with surfing, spend some time with nancy in the water. Share in her expertise, her oneness with the ocean and her kind and joyful spirit. It’s what surfing’s all about.”
Nia Peeples Actor May 2009
The Melanie Bartels Story
Interview with Melanie, sponsor Hawaiian Princess Kawaananakoa & competition update
Hawaiian Princess Supports ASP Women’s World Tour Surfer Melanie Bartels to make a huge statement and win’s 2nd place in the 2009 Roxy Pro at Snappers Rocks, Australia.
More about Melanie Bartels
Melanie Bartels wins 2nd PLACE
Roxy Pro 2009 & 2010
Nancy Emerson as her coach